Saturday 24 September 2011

Sisley Cosmetics





As a hair & make-up artist I am very interested (off course) 
in new innovations, textures, colors and beauty brands.
At my doorstep this week, the mailman with a little box filled with products.
There became a smile on my face when seeing the french luxury brand Sisley.

1 *The red lipstick, is classic, good color red nr L25 (not to orange, not to blue)
very chic packaging and do you see how the lipstick is shaped?
Like a pencil.... FANTASTIC!

2 *I do not have a strong opinion on the eyeshadows, they are fine. 
Lovely colors and texture. 
Same same as any other luxury brand.

3 *On the other hand the foundation with anti age ingredients 
and a gifted foundation brush, looks and smells great.
The texture is light, semi cover, melts with the color of the skin.
I am hooked on a new foundation.

If you would like to see more beauty posts check my new 

Bisou Anna
Follow with Facebook & Twitter
Photographed by Judith Anna Pronk

2 comments:

  1. love your blog!
    hurry and come enter my giveaway for a GORGEOUS black strapless dress from PromGirl, valued at over $150! the giveaway is open until this sunday at midnight, so get to it! i hope to see your name as an entry!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. I am facing a few of these issues as well.
    .
    My web-site ; Testerone booster Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA