Saturday 30 March 2013

Beautiful & cool Mayra





Love this feminine, colorful, cool, sexy and playful look on model/journalist Mayra.
She is not only beautiful, but also has great personality 
and asked me to shoot these pictures to accompany an article/interview in the Dutch newspaper Het Parool.



Hope she inspires you to wear flashy pink on a pencil skirt and combine with NIKE animal printed hightops.
I know I am :-)

Bisou Anna

Model & journalist Mayra Louise, follow her  on Twitter & Instagram
Photographed by Judith Anna Pronk , Hair & make-up by Judith Anna Pronk

2 comments:

  1. Heel tof! Xx sjar

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! you've done her hair???? I have the same hair but I have never managed to get them so shiny and beautiful! tell me all you secrets please!!!
    wow, you've done a great job....I wish you could live nearby, you'll fed up of me calling you to do my hair and make up!
    and I am so desperate to find a good makeup artist and hairdresser for a very special day ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA