Tuesday 6 November 2012

My two days with Susan Sarandon!




The beautiful Conservatorium Hotel in Amsterdam


Out of bed hair, wearing my Sandro dress (see here), waiting for Susan on day one.


Interior of the hotel room


The make-up I used on Susan, she is like me a Sisley fan and the flowers she gave me...Thank you!!!!!



My outfit on day two, waiting and killing time with my phone. 
Wearing a leather pants by SNOB, silk blouse by SANDRO, breton stripe knitted T by Club Monaco, Ganni booties and a big boyfriend-style vest by ZARA
And my new glasses by Persol



How about this story?
About 4 weeks ago I got an email, would you like to do Susan Sarandon's make-up at the Amsterdam Film Week?
Hello??? ofcourse.... I feel honored..
So here we are and I can show you some backstage images I took with my phone @ the Conservatorium Hotel in Amsterdam.
She was very sweet,well-spoken, intelligent and also a lot of fun to be around.
I learned a lot about humanity, involvement, American politics and professionality.

Thank you Susan Sarandon
Bisou Anna

3 comments:

  1. OMG how amazing is this! you did a fabulous job!!!! but hey you are very talented! just stunning and i love love these backstage photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo zie ik t graag...je bent top!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA