Wednesday 5 September 2012

A Manic Monday!




A lot of people ask me, if I wear heels all the time @work.
Well the answer is NO off course, I would destroy my feet, knees and back.
I wear flats all the time, like on manic mondays......you know the drill, it was hot, humid, work in the studio (that means a lot of standing for me), running around to get groceries, pick up my son, cook, work on my blog etc etc etc......
oh well a day like a lot of working moms have, a day to wear a black cotton tunic-dress (by Esprit), sandals (by VANILIA and oh I am so sad the straps broke...boehoehoe....) and I spiced it up a bit with red nails and lips.
A typical Manic Monday!  

Bisou Anna

Follow with FACEBOOK & TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. why killing ourselves in the name of fashion and trends?
    and luckily balelrinas and flat shoes were so in this season.
    problem solved.

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA