Monday 2 April 2012

Girls just wanna have fun!!!








Me and my girl just wanna have fun!!
These shots were made yesterday at our location for the tv show Model in 1Dag.
We had a great day and I am so looking forward to the first show at May 1 @ NET5

I will show you the pictures after every show and will make a face-chart
so you can do the look, I made on the show, yourself.

What we were wearing;
Maartje - Jacket by Malene Birger, Blouse by Three Shop, Leather shorts by Selected Femme, Nine West shoes and Monki Necklace
Moi - Very simple all ZARA

Bisou Anna

Follow with FACEBOOK & TWITTER

2 comments:

  1. please do a tutorial about your make up, it looks incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful ladies!
    I love both of your outfits...tre chic!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA