Tuesday 14 February 2012

Color Mania











































Working in the studio and seeing this cool wall, filled with colorful background paper,
I clearly had to shoot my own colorful outfit in front of it.
Have to admit I was not wearing the heels outside, 
because there is still a bit snow in Amsterdam, but in the studio we are in such a Spring atmosphere :-)

Wearing: Karen Walker sunnies, JCrew pants (also seen here), Petit Bateau bretonne striped T,
Zadig and Voltaire army blouse (also seen here) necklace from Paris (also seen here)
and ASOS weaved Heels (buy here)

Do you also feel that spring is on her way?
Happy Valentine
Bisou Anna

Photographed by Maartje van den Broek
Follow with FACEBOOK & TWITTER

4 comments:

  1. that is the coolest wall ever and so so you! perfect with your purple pair of pants! love the pants BTW because of the gorgeous fit! smashing shoes lady, they are insane! stunning look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best glasses ever, Anne, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I want them
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    happy Saint Valentine´s day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty girl!!!! Love the colours together, want (need) the necklace!! :) xx sjar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every bit of this outfit is smashing! I love it and want it!

    P.S. My necklace came today!!!! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA