Friday 10 February 2012

Braid






As it is really really winter now here in Amsterdam, it is to cold to shoot outside.
So my lovely and prettiest girlfriend Maartje, shot some pics today in the studio.
I always feel so self-conscious and stupid when posing for my blog,
but in the end I am happy with the result.
Trust me after a few times you learn what is your best side and what is your best asset :-)
With me it is my waist and my smile...

Made a combination with the old and the new.....  
"Old " blue silk wrap dress by Stella Mc Cartney for H&M (2005 )
Blazer Kimchee Blue via urban Outfitters, H&M tights (2006), vintage scarf around my waist
and my "new" BCBG Max Azria heels.

Have a relaxing and inspiring weekend!
Bisou Anna

Photographed by Maartje van den Broek
Follow with FACEBOOK & TWITTER

5 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo beautiful Anna,
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, seeing your posts never fails to put a smile on my face. You are one gorgeous lady who exudes a happiness that most people would envy.
    Your braid is gorgeous...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep i love it! the blue and the bourbon are insanely gorgeous together! this is like the perfect winter outfit and you still look very feminine! love the shoes so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staat je heeeeeeel mooi een vlecht! Xxx sjarde

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA