Monday 23 January 2012

MaxAzria






























Outfit on the streets of Antwerp....What an amazing weekend me and my BFF had! 
info; I wanted to wear this look with tights,
but when I put them on...I broke them...aghhhh I hate when that happens.
So here I stand on the street, cold, blue, with goosebumps and winter white legs.
But it is all about the picture, right??? 
Wearing a SANDRO-Paris checked blouse, 
black woolen skirt by Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair (also seen here),
golden studded tiara headband by BCBG MaxAzria 
and burgundy suede heels by BCBG MaxAzria 
and my favorite piece in my closet the sand colored woolen jacket by H&M trend (also seen here)

Happy Monday
Bisou Anna

Follow with FACEBOOK & TWITTER

3 comments:

  1. stylish, sophisticated but still fun because of the gorgeous tartan blouse! so much in love with that interesting jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes. Are you blonder???
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes feeling like a blond... they have more fun...right??? xxxx

      Delete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA