Thursday 27 October 2011

Life is GOLDEN!






Today I was shooting in one of my favorite studio's of Amsterdam the OHK Studio.
I love that building, it feels like you walk in an old movie with Audrey Hepburn.
Beautiful tiles everywhere, windows which create fabulous lighting....
Anyways it is an inspiring place and while walking to my car at the end of the day,
I saw this mirror on the hallway and had to capture a little of the atmosphere and my outfit :-)

Stella Nova vest (also seen here), Petit Bateau bretons striped T,
Maison Scotch boyfriend jeans and my golden ZARA shoes.

Bisou Anna
Follow with Facebook & Twitter

4 comments:

  1. fabulous fabulous casual look! i am so much in love with that cardigan! want, definitely want! oh and those shoes, i am falling in love with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een heerlijke look! die schoenen passen eigenlijk gewoon overal bij!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those Zara shoes!! You've styled them wonderfully! Loving these shots!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in absolute awe of those shoes - of the whole outfit, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA