Monday 12 September 2011

Two more days!!!!

Like Vanilia says;

A little Black Dress is a classic style staple you can rely on. Fashionista's, magazines and bloggers around the world root for it, saying it's the one item you just have to have. Due to its versatile styling options a LBD is perfect for any occasion. Opt for a comfortable jersey style or go for the maximum impact and wear yours sexy, sleek and sophisticated. Team up with a leather neon belt and biker boots or a silk scarf and sexy sky high heels and you are good to go.
Vanilia's opinion; A womans wardrobe is incomplete without a Little Black Dress.

Check out more dresses on www.vanilia.com





Give away.... 2  more days to enter!

Vanilia and I will give away three LBD's like I am wearing above.
On wednesday 14 september I will announce the three lucky ladies.
So you can still enter.......

What to do?
and leave a comment on my blog here.... tell me why you want, deserve or need this must have.

Goodluck
Bisou Anna

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous in it. I wonder if I would as well???
    have a grand week dear Anna.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spannend! Heb al gereageerd, hoop dat ik een kansje maak :)

    Groetjes, Anne

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA