Thursday 25 August 2011

Pearls & headband!













I am a real sucker for skirts and dresses as you might know by now.
This one by Mada van Gaans (also seen here) and is one of my favorites in my closet.
Tried to give this look an 20s feel with the headband,
wich actually is a belt from an old dress by my moms. 
Unfortunately the dress is gone, but I still have the belt and a picture :-)
This picture was taken in 1982 and she was 30 years old.
(doing a performance on a party)


Because I really wanted to wear my pearls today in this post, I built the look around them.
I am very much in love with this string of pearls, because they were a gift from my BFF Josje.
She said.... "I just couldn't leave them hanging there in the store, knowing you needed them".
Every girl needs a string of pearls!!
Lucky me :-)
T is an H&M basic, leather clutch by ZARA, Heels by ChloƩ


Bisou Anna
Follow with Facebook & Twitter

8 comments:

  1. So fabulous Anna! Love this look...I don't think it could be any more chic! What a sweet friend you have to buy the pearls for you!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo fabulous! LOVE this look. The pearls are great, that skirt is great, everything is lovely!!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vous etes tres belle!! xx Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Chanel-ish, die parels! :-) En die nagellak is top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pearls suit you... beautiful smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the fact that the outfit looks perfect with the background! those colors are insane! you are a girl who can definitely wear a head band! such a sophisticated look and still pretty casual! love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic outfit, Anna.
    The skirt is a dream, and so unusual.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look!Expecially the paperbag skirt and the shoes..tres chic!
    littleornomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA