Sunday 3 July 2011

Still in love with color







I am still in love with color, can't get enough of it!
Again my blue Kookai pants (which I also wore here and here
now combined with a green silk blouse by Ecoté @ Urban Outfitters (also worn here)
a small vintage yellow heart scarf, yellow sandals by ZARA
and my fab owl bag from Three Shop (also worn here)
Chanel Rouge Coco color "Cambon" lipstick and NYC pink promenade nail polish.
My favorite star neckless from RIKA and the classic sunnies from Ray Ban
finishes the outfit.

Hope you had a great weekend
Bisou Anna
Follow with Facebook or Twitter

3 comments:

  1. the yellow look amazing because it is not too bright! love love the two colors of blue! fabulous effect and what a bag! adore that little owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, especially your bag ;p
    I'm following your blog now, follow mine too?
    Leave a comment with you URL ! xd
    xOxO AddFashionToYourDay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clash of blues with a touch of yello, and WANT your fabulous bag, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Bisou
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA