Tuesday 12 April 2011

Broccoli soup


When I feel I have to loose some pounds (this girl loves her wines and cheeses)
I skip bread, bread and other carbs.

So I made my favorite broccoli soup for lunch again.
A 30 minutes job and enough for two days.

Ingredients;
1 litre chicken broth (2 tablets and boiled water :-)
 500 grams Broccoli 
1 clove of garlic 
1 shallot
some fresh thyme 
1 spoon soy sauce

Wok the shallot with the garlic in olive oil, when soft put in the broccoli and soy sause
After a few minutes you mix the broccoli with the chicken broth and the fresh thyme. 
Let it boil softly for 20 minutes and then smooth with a mixer.

Bon appetit!
Bisou Anna

Follow with Facebook, Twitter or Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA