Saturday 19 March 2011

Tom Pecheux for Harper's Bazaar









Ohhh man I just love this editorial in Harper's Bazaar Spain
The make-up is by Creative Director Tom Pecheux of Estée Lauder
(which is my sponsor as a make-up artist...yes I am proud :-)
First a beauty shot and then the total outfit.
Very simple and clean styling with only jeans. 
The texture of the hair is fantastic as well the make-up
so fresh and clean and sexy and colorful.....
Did I already mention, that I love it?

Ill be wearing orange lips real soon!
Bisou Anna

Follow with Facebook, Twitter or Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. how fabulous can jeans be, i cannot even pick a favorite. i always think that jeans and a black top is toooo simple. but not if i am seeing this editorial. okay the last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA