Thursday, 24 March 2011

Gypsy boho look!





I found these pictures last night. And I love them! Actually thought that I already posted them.
We took them during our stay in Miami last december. Great memories!
My beautiful friend stylist Maartje van den Broek, remember ?
She also featured here and here
Photographed by Jip Merkies

Blouse - Replay summer 2007
Shorts - Zara summer 2010
Wooden ring - Made from Buxes wood in Moustier France

Bisou Anna

Follow with Facebook, Twitter or Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Amazing photos!!!! I love it!

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i love the blouse. the blue flowers looks amazing. and it is the right outfit to go to the beach and have an amazing beachparty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO great!
    This photo has such a great vibe..

    XX
    Jay

    check out my blog to!!!..

    [[ http://MODEMUSE.com ]]

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! keep the inspiration coming!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA