Wednesday 12 January 2011

Silver & Gray




Ok at the end of a shooting day trying to take some pictures is funny???
I almost peed my pants ....... anyways, really wanted to show you this outfit.
Because I tried to "dress - down" the skirt and think it worked out great!
Quite a sexy rock & roll skirt, but with the t and vest a workable set.
Let's see what I can mix and match with some dresses, 
which are bored to death in my closet 
and eager to be worn!

Photographed by Jacob van Rozelaar @ JAX Studios

Gray with silver vest - JCrew
T - American Apparel
Black studded skirt - ZARA (2009)
Black suede booties - H&M
My old but favorite black leather bag - DKNY (2003) 
Neckless - H&M
Watch - Armani
Matt red lipstick - Russian Red by MAC Cosmetics
Nail polish - OPI red by OPI

Bisou Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA