Thursday 9 December 2010

Tutorial by Lisa Eldrigde




Today I was invited at the Estée Lauder press-day in Amsterdam
All the beautiful brands form the Estée Lauder Company were present. 
Like Créme de la Mer, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, DKNY etc...
And oh my what a beautiful products are gonna be released in 2011.
I will keep you updated, promised. 

So now I am very inspired and wanted to share one of my favorite make-up artist with you.
She has some great tutorials, like this one about fake lashes.
 "How do I apply them?" Is the most ask question when I am working.
With this tutorial you get all your answers.
In just 10 minutes you can do it yourself. 
Definitely party material in this Holiday season. 
Just Practice!

Bisou Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA