Saturday 6 November 2010

From top to bottom!





So its me from top to bottom at the Dutch Fashion Awards 2010
Iam wearing a vintage dress by..... I don't know!
The lable inside the dress, does not exist on the internet :-(
Josta Anches (the woman who sold it to me) told me it is about 55 years old.
How cool is that? 
I just love how the colors, the layers in the tulip shape skirt and the great tailoring 
comes together in this 50s dress.

For more grand vintage pieces like this, for example a Chanel blazer or a pair of Louboutin heels,
you must visit PS Atelier in Amsterdam www.ps-atelier.com
Also you can find a great article about vintage in AvantGarde Magazine 
the november/december 2010 issue. 
Were Josta from Petit Salon gives her professional opinion

My shoes are by ZARA 
Nail polish Blue Dahlia by EsteƩ Lauder.
Lipstick Pro longwear Extended Play by MAC Cosmetics

About the Awards.... ......Ill come back later this week, with lots of pics off the show.

But for now, its 02:16, so bon nuit!
Bisou Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA