Thursday 2 August 2012

Pascal's Closet















Pascal Plomp, 38 years old from Badhoevedorp, The Netherlands
Human Resource officer, mother and life enjoyer 


Designer/ Brands: Adidas by Stella Mc Cartney (I also wanna look fly while playing tennis) and the polkadot line by Marc Jacobs, Daite by Tessa Koops

Inspiration: My girlfriends, streetstyle and magazines

Style Icon: Dutch singers Karin Bloemen & Berget Lewis wearing fabulous corsets

Clothing: Every day a dress with a matching bag

Store: Most of the time I shop online for example at www.hippekippe.nl and www.talulabelle.nl.

Color: RED (with white dots :-)

Fragrance: Daisy - Marc Jacobs en Womanity - Thierry Mugler

Own Style: Stars, stripes, hearts, girly, colorful & cheerful 

Make-up: My mascara is by Lancome , love love everything by Biotherm and  Lancaster for my summer sun protection. And my eyeliner is a tattoo, so day and night in place :-)

Fashion Understatement: Crocs (ok maybe in the garden), Uggs (especially not made for the heavier man & woman) Birckenstocks.
I would love to say.....leggings, but I must say I wear them myself so.....:-) 

Bad Buy: I have a great deal of bad buys because I buy a lot online. One I am very sad about are my white sweddish hasbeens (seen in this post above). They look awesome, but hurt like hell on my feet. They are a size 39....wanna buy them? Send Anna an email and make me an over I cant refuse :-) 

Ultimate Styling Tip: Buy your size.... be honest! Never buy a size 38 if you are a 40 and visa versa of course. And another tip on my behalf; if you have heavy legs, do not wear heels/shoes with an ankle strap. Your legs will look shorter, heavier and your ankles will disappear.... So accentuate your benefits!



Thank you Pascal for your smile, energy, trust and great coffee.
Bisou Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA